When a loved one passes away it can be a confusing and very hard time. There are so many things to think about and do in preparation to honor them in a way they deserve. At Hawthorn Hollow, we know how healing being in nature is; the stillness of the trees, the sounds of the river passing by, the birds chirping, or even a small butterfly stopping on a flower.
What is a Celebration of Life?
A Celebration of Life can be whatever you want it to be in order to honor the life of your loved one. From simple to unique, these celebrations offer creativity and flexibility. They are commonly held after the individual’s physical remains have been cared for through burial or cremation with much more time available to plan your event.
Set along the banks of the Pike River, under the canopy of trees, and in the stillness of nature, we know Hawthorn Hollow is the best place to honor those who are no longer with us.
The Amphitheater: This absolutely breathtaking spot lies in the heart of the hollow, right in front of the Pike River. Complete with its own bench seating and rustic arbor, the trees will lend their beauty to give your loved one a memorial they deserve.
All of our Celebrations of Life can accommodate up to 100 people and include the following:
- 4-hour rental day of the celebration
- Cart service for those that need it
- Staff available for parking cars
- Photo permit for use of the property
- Use of our Nature Center as a contingency site or for light refreshments and snacks
- An onsite coordinator that will help you make your day run smoothly
- A beautiful and unique place that will give you memories your loved one deserves
The price, with all things included listed above is a non-negotiable $700.
To set up a tour or for more information please fill out the form below of call 262-552-8196